Note: All prices in US Dollars
Designed for General Aviation airplanes up to 300 kts (ias).
ELT EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER, 406/121.5/243.0 MHz, Types AF
and AP, FAA TSO-C91a & FCC approved.
• Dual Operation, for both Automatic Fixed
Mode and Portable Mode.
• Visual ON Light located on ELT Main
Unit to indicate when ELT is transmitting.
• Mini Remote Control Panel with independent 5 year
Battery built-in, therefore Interface with Aircraft
Electrical Power is not required.
• All Wiring Interconnect Assemblies included.
• Ultra long lasting, up to 78 hrs @ -20 deg C, Lithium battery pack, LiMnO2
or LiSO2, 4 D-Size cells, 5 yrs useful life time.
• Heavy Duty ABS Case (0.155 “ Thickness).
• Light Weight: 2.62 Lbs.
• Small Size: (2.95 “ H X 4.27 “ W X 5.64 “ L).
• Currently OEM Production Supply (FAA TC approved)
to many Airframe Manufacturers including
Mooney Aircraft, Aviat Aircraft, American Champion
Aircraft, Luscomb Aircraft, Skystar, Diamond Aircraft
Of Canada, Aerospaciale Socata Aircraft.
AK-451 w/ Battery (AF/AP ELT)
Whip antenna and portable antenna
Prefabricated 25 Foot Wiring Harness Assembly
Audible Buzzer Monitor
Six Foot Coaxial Cable Assembly
Portable Soft Case